My audience found a range of cues that would suggest my film was a horror this included the red, white colour scheme, the expressions/poses of character such as the actress on the poster looking frightened and the red eyes as well as the sinister look on the antagonist. Although the genre has become more of a psychological horror/thriller as I've changed my product from the rough cut.
My audience believed my film was successful because it was similar to what is out there and has everything they would expect. I am happy because they said the amount of actors and locations were sufficient for a budget film because I made the choice to add more locations and 2 extra actresses
My audience did say the narrative was clear and I do not think they would of said that if I had not changed the narrative as I did. They believed the plot to be the pied piper as the main character who psychologically causes the deaths of young girls; and they wouldn't be far off. They believe the film would be the teenagers finding a way to stop the piper or try to kill the piper.
No comments:
Post a Comment