Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Finding rats

My sister's friend at school kindly agreed to let me film the rats and mice that live on her farm after my sister asked her at school. I was very pleased because was a key part in my storyboards and a key convention in the Pied Piper being a que for audience to expect and gain pleasure from my film after the familiarities with fairy-tale.

My sister's friend has become unavailable so I rang my aunty who lives out in the country, she didn't know of any rats. But she suggested I ring the council and ask them if there any infestations anyway as they will know best or even a rat infestation team

Trying to find rats had proved more difficult than I thought. The problem as soon as rats are discovered people don't tend to keep them; the rats are eliminated immediently. I may have to give up my search of finding rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment