Thursday, 10 October 2013

Photoshoot plan

To plan for my photo shoot I made a montage of existing images on publisher as inspiration.
The products below are the type of poses I wish my models to create for the shoot. The photos I collected are close up of victims and protagonists faces I chose this pose as I think it is effective, professional and very achievable.
 
I did not chose to have fire burning or ghosts circling the victim because it would not be possible to create these shots in the studio in college.I believe the simplicity of these posters are more effective and revealing emotions through close ups is more powerful. I will show these photos to my models to guide to creating similar poses.
 
I believe it is quite important I have plan of the shots I want before going into the studio. Therefore I know exactly what I am doing and I can get plenty of effective and relevant shots, so hopefully the thought into the shoot will be reflected in my final products as the image is the most important element of the poster and magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment