Friday, 4 October 2013

Production Logo Research & Ideas

I like this logo of the hand signifying the undead and supernatural. An idea would be to take something like this and animate it on adobe after effects and have the arm of a zombie burst from the ground and the text appearing dramatically or crumbling like rubble
Another option is to have smoke going across the screen and revealing the text. Although this would be pretty challenging I have seen it done on You tube and I could follow the tutorials and play around on after effects to create mine. This effect would signify the mystery and bleak outlook of the victim going into the trailer.
For a production logo I could take an image of some wind up teeth and have them chattering with asynchronous sound by taking/getting multiple images putting them together and speeding it up.
This could be a great logo I could animate the door to slowly creak open/closed with the text fading in at the bottom. I belive I could do something similar to the Light curve logo by having a strike of lighting across the screen producing the name of my production.

I also like this logo, I could have the traditional film reel spinning out of control to signify the chaos of the film. I think the logo for the red hour films is great I could get or create a picture of a Harlequin or a jouster as this ties in perfectly with the traditional pied piper and add a cackling laugh to generate fear.
Other ideas I have on after effects is to have blood dripping onto the text or to have something been smashed like cracked glass to connote destruction and pain.
 Here is a spider diagram of ideas for a name of my productions they are based on words you'd associate with horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment