Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Shots to Redo & Add

The shot of my victim and antagonist walking/running down the alley because by the time we started filming handheld shots it had gone dark and the feet of the characters are unclear. I would need to filming earlier

May need to redo the shots of the phone conversation because the police sirens which where were going off naturally out our control are too loud in the recording. Also forgot to take the close ups of the film when answering and ending the call. I would need to take the shot with no interfering sounds like train announcements.

I might redo the shot where the antagonist walks behind the fence behind the victim because it appears she would she the antagonist because of the angles she is looking I would need her to look around the camera rather than over her shoulder and behind.

I am going to add shots of rats scurrying around at a later date

No comments:

Post a Comment