Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Animatic Storyboard

 
Reflection
 
Watching the drawings of my storyboard my initial thoughts are that I it takes a while for the trailer to get going till it gets to the station. I will probably shortens this because I don't want someone to switch it off before they even are introduced to a character.
 
I like the switching back and fourth to the victim on the platform and you see a change in her facial expressions. I am glad this looks good because it is a vital scene in the narrative.  
 
The quick shots around the station are also effective to the building of tension so when filming I will take lots of short shots at the station.   
 
I will need to address my inter titles so that my audience knows what is happening in the trailer but it is fairly obvious that she see this dodgy character and see is trying to get away from him and he is following her just isn't clear yet why but a description in the narrative will patch it up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment