Friday, 29 November 2013

Inter title Brainstorm

Here I typed notes of inter titles that popped into my head

"Teenage Suicides"
"More than just a coincidence?"
"Hell bent on revenge"
"He Will Possess You"
"He will consume you"
"Manipulating his victims"
"Takes over their mind"
"Rip apart their souls"
"Wronged"
"He is always watching"
"Lurking in the shadows"

Reflection

I am going to use "Teenage Suicides" because that is what is happening and "More than just a coincidence?" to grab audience's attention by placing the question on them. It suggests that something abnormal is happening and makes the audience feel uneasy. In-between the first shot of each characters I will use their real names as an inter title e.g. starring "Tim Oulton". I will use other inter titles such as "Manipulating his victims", "Takes over their mind", "Rip apart their souls" in quick succession to create immense tension towards the end of the trailer.  And "He is always watching" and "Lurking in the shadows" in longer shots prior to that to build the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment