- Firstly I downloaded and applied the true lies font I chose in my research with the "pied piper "and the phrase "have you paid the piper?" to direct it towards audiences and draw them in
- Having chose my image I decided to remove the names because they did not fit in especially both of them. I also went for a brighter red to be more striking on the eye and fitted the text around the image
- I added the phrase "the highly new acclaimed horror by Sam Ineson" to add more interest and "big the film up"
- I added colour to the eyes only because the image looked quite plain at that point to catch the audiences attention and to draw more on the victims emotions I did this following a YouTube tutorial I mentioned earlier by going over the eyes in a brown brush tool to revitalise them.
- I finally added blood to the victim to further signify the horror genre by using a ink splat brush I downloaded at brushezzy.com
- I rubbed a lot of the blood out with rubber tool because it looked over the top and took up too much attention. I made the blood more subtle so it was more believable
No comments:
Post a Comment